Monday, October 13, 2014

Love the look?

Prince has always been one of my fav musicians and guitarist.
His live shows are like none other. To me, he tells a story during his performances. So when he joined twitter in early 2013, I was ecstatic ! One of his first twitter posts was an advertisment for an upcoming show. 
When I saw the ad, I couldn't believe what I was seeing! The one and only Prince was wearing a necklace that I sell in my shop! 
Above is the actual ad posted on Prince's twitter feed on August 15, 2013. (Click the ad above to enlarge). Below is the same necklace I have for sale in my shop.


Now, I can't say that Prince actually purchased it from me (anonymously, if he did, of course), but it is a nice thought. Either way, if you love the look, you can get it HERE for only $28.99 with free shipping
FYI: Prince will be performing on Saturday Night Live on November 1st, 2014 :))


No comments:

Post a Comment